Graduation Panic #1436

SO it's that time of year (or of my life, however you want to think of it) ... and my graduation ball is only a few weeks away! I'm really excited about it - usually in my day-to-day life I dress like a hobo, so it's going to be really nice having a couple of events to get dressed up for.




I bought this Little Mistress dress from ASOS.com a couple of weeks ago, and I love it. It makes me look slightly taller when I wear it with heels (a pretty impressive achievement for stumpy little Melissa), the detail on the bodice-y bit is gorgeous, the colour will look great with a bit of a tan... I'm in love!

Only problem is, I haven't got a clue how to wear it. I bought a pair of deep red heels from eBay the other day (here they are), which I think really complement the coral colour of the dress, but I'm just a bit stuck over what to wear earrings-wise and hair-wise. It goes without saying that the dress doesn't need a necklace, but I'd like to find a pair of lovely sparkly earrings to peek out of my hair'do.

What do you think? Any ideas?

x

2 comments:

  1. Gosh! It's absolutely gorgeous Melissa! I am sure you look stunning in it. I think some lovely, long wispy earrings would be a perfect match for it. Those heels are awesome too! Love your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute! As you're going with a colourful dress and heels I'd keep the jewellery simple gold or silver, and put your hair in an updo so any earrings you wear poke out! xx

    ☾ www.liquoricepearls.com ☾

    ReplyDelete